Monday, June 7, 2010

Catching Up...

Its been a while since I've posted anything here. I've been stupid busy between work and my physics class, and to be honest updating my blog has been really low on my list of priorities. Shit, that reminds me I still have to put a summer coat of wax on my snowboards. What the hell am I doing updating my blog right now? Any way, I've been shooting a lot of photos lately so here are some of the best from my recent escapades.

Jeremy Cobb Ollie Sequence; Muskegon Skate Park.



St. Francis church at night.



Silver Lake Sand Dunes.



I think this would make a cool tshirt. Would you buy it? I'd print it on white.



More from St. Francis.



Its not a doobie.



This dude had the craziest tattoo I've ever seen. Look closely.



Jeremy Cobb.

No comments:

Post a Comment