Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer begins for me tomorrow...

I noticed that my last post was damn near a month ago. I can't really believe that; but I guess its true what they say, "time flies when you're having fun." (or at least stupidly busy)

I leave tomorrow to begin my first grand adventure of the summer to Colorado for three weeks. All kinds of cool shit is planned, but I'll save the details for a later post that reviews the trip. *stay tuned*

Here are a few shots from the last couple of weeks. I finally got some new glass for the T1i in the form of a wide angle lens, and a telephoto (which is waiting for me in Denver) as well as some neutral density filters. Ok, enough with the babble, on to the photos.


Pere Marquette Beach
Photobucket

A couple of surf shots from a session on Wednesday. Surfer: Mitch Mulder
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not sure of this dude's name, but I dig this shot:
Photobucket


Another crowded Great Lakes lineup...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And to close a couple of shots with the new wide angle and GND filter.
Photobucket

Photobucket



See you all in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment